How did your hospital rate on infections compared to national benchmarks? Select one or more hospitals below to view the ratings.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention rates hospitals as better, worse, or average for infections. This data show how the state’s hospitals are rated for:
• Central line-associated blood stream infection (CLABSI), Apr. 1, 2014-Mar. 31, 2015.
• Catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI), Apr. 1, 2014-Mar. 31, 2015.
• Methicillin?resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) blood stream infection, Apr. 1, 2014-Mar. 31, 2015.
• Clostridium difficile, intestinal infection (C.diff), Jan. 1, 2013, and Sept. 30, 2013
• Surgical site infection from abdominal hysterectomy (SSI: Hysterectomy), Apr. 1, 2014-Mar. 31, 2015.
• Surgical site infection from colon surgery (SSI:Colon), Apr. 1, 2014-Mar. 31, 2015.
Sources: U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.